The Overland Candy Company introduced a malted milk candy product called Giants in 1939. In 1947, Overland merged with Chicago Biscuit Company, Leaf Gum and Leaf Machinery. Leaf Brands reintroduced malted milk balls in 1949 under the name of WHOPPERS. The WHOPPERS brand, along with all other products manufactured by Leaf Brands, was purchased by W.R. Grace in the 60s. The brands were later repurchased by Leaf in 1976. Hershey Foods Corporation acquired the Leaf North America confectionery operations from Huhtamaki Oy of Helsinki, Finland in 1996.
Whoppers Malted Milk Balls 1.75 oz. Bag
- Enjoy the classic combination of crunchy malt and smooth milk chocolate.
- WHOPPERS Candies are the perfect snack for the office, home, or on the go. You can even use them for edible crafts or baking.
- Great for filling candy bowls, snacking with your favorite movie or TV show, or simply enjoying as an afternoon treat.
- Contains only 200 calories per serving. WHOPPERS are OU Certified as a Kosher food.
- This product ships as 1.75-ounce bags in a pack of 24.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.